Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Samantha Walker October Creative Team Blog Hop

Welcome to the Samantha Walker Creative Crafters Team Blog Hop!
You should have arrived here from Maya Oren-Dahan's blog!


This month one lucky winner will receive this
Booti-ful Cameos JustRite Clear Stamp Set

All you need to do is enter below. You can earn multiple entries by following us on Facebook, commenting below, tweeting about the giveaway, and signing up for the email updates. You have until October 13th at 11:59pm MDT to enter. Winner will be announced on Samantha Walker's Facebook page on October 14th.

a Rafflecopter giveaway
The theme for the blog hop this month is:
Halloween


Here is my layout.
And a little close up of my journaling; my little 6 year old loves Batman so much, I just have to share what he has been up to this month.
For my layout I used Samantha's Harvest Moon Mega Kit
... and guess what?
Today only, you can get the Harvest Moon Mega Kit for only $1.00!
This is an amazing deal; this kit is normally $26.99. Wow!


Don't forget to sign up for Samantha's Newsletter 
through the Rafflecopter widget to receive your
FREE SVG and Silhouette Studio file! 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  
Click on the image below to head over to

Until next time.

Lots of happy hugs,

Additional product used:
Template is Designs by Megan Turnidge

22 comments:

Aimee said...

OMG I love the simplicity of this layout!

devidhayaal said...

Awesome Layout,Love it..

SherriB said...

Cute, cute, cute!!

SueZee Alg said...

Oh I've got to get these papers. I love your LO. I'm all for the less cluttered look. Your photo is really emphasized. Such a cute batman.

Trisha said...

Simple and stunning layout. Love it and thanks for being so inspiring.

Glenna Anderson said...

Lovely layout! Love the frame around the journaling!

DeeDee said...

What a sweet way to remember costumed fun.

Jamie Lane [Cripps] said...

Love this...and I love your journaling too!

Guiseppa said...

I love how you framed the picture! Fun layout!

Ashley Cook said...

Love your layout.

Laurie said...

What a cute layout, Claudia! Our boys are so alike. Mine has been wearing his Iron Man costume nearly everyday since we got it.

Kris Dietz said...

Fantastic layout!!

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Marg said...

I love how everything is so focused. Wonderful.

Anita Christensen said...

This page turned out great.

Helen G. said...

I like your clean and simple layout. So cool!

Ruth G said...

Great memory to scrap! My kids always wanted to do that, too! Thanks for sharing and for the reminder of how they've changed!

Sandra said...

I just bought this kit - the price is outrageous - there are such wonderful elements in this kit and the papers are wonderful!
Love your layout by the way.
Sandra ltb

jkstiles77 said...

Love the simplicity of this layout ... very nice!

marylouh said...

this will be one of those pages you will have to show his future bride. She will get a kick out of him wearing the costume all the time. He probably won't be too thrilled. Great layout. Clean and simple.

Lady Fair said...

What a sweet LO.

mhutch said...

I love this layout and am kicking myself for not getting back over to JS in time to purchase it on $1Wednesday.

Anonymous said...

What memories !
Ann N.