Friday, June 28, 2013

Samantha Walker + JustRite Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to the Samantha Walker and JustRite Blog Hop. This is my first time participating in a blog hop this size and I can't tell you how excited and honored I am to be hopping along such amazing talent!
If this is your first stop, you will want to head back to the JustRite blog to start.
Here is a list of the complete line up.
Here is the line up for the next two days!

June 27th

* * *

Now as you can see, I am a clean and simple kind of gal, so I love that JustRite stamps allow me to do just that!

For my first card I used this awesome set.
I have four boys, so this set makes me very happy.
I created this post it note card holder to go on my desk; I make these often to give away as gifts, but I just had to create one with this photo (one I took on Father's Day) for me. I used Samantha's Giddy Up 6x6 Paper Pad to create the card.

For my next card (because I couldn't stop at one), I used these amazing sets.
I can't tell you how much I love doilies, so I practically jumped out of my chair when I received this set. I plan to create a whole set using the sentiments in the set.

Of course, a blog hop isn't a blog hop without a prize, right?
JustRite is giving away the Bunting and Banners Clear Stamp Set, the coordinating Bunting and Button Dies, and the Summer CHA catalog that has over 175 ideas!

Just enter through the Rafflecopter widget for your chance to win!

Love what you see? Well then, we have great news!
Samantha's JustRite Stamp Sets and Die Sets are on sale for 25% off through 6/30.
Just click here to get yours.


Your next stop is Barb Schram

Thank you so much for hopping along with us today.

Until next time.

Lots of happy hugs,

14 comments:

Iris said...

Love the crisp, clean lines of your work.

Calypso's Crafts said...

Hey Claudia!! Great idea on the sticky pad holder!! I will have to try this idea out soon. Love that you also created it to be masculine. Great idea for dads desk at work. Your second card is simple and clean, very fun for a quick giveaway cards.

Shona said...

Love that note paper holder, and the photo on it is great! The CAS doily card is really pretty!

Jane Stirling said...

Great idea with the Post-It note holder, I can see a lot of them on the to do list for Christmas...lol. Must buy that stamp set! Loving the doily card - so pretty... xx

Marge said...

LOVE that photo on your Post-It Note holder -- precious memory!!! Your card is simple, but very striking too!

Beverly Perdue said...

Claudia, I love the doilies too.

McStamper said...

Great ideas. Love the doilies.

Jean Bullock said...

the second card is so pretty with the stamped doilies and I love that note pad card.

Anonymous said...

I loved all your projects. The note card holder is a wonderful idea. -Amy Marshall

Heather said...

Now, that post-it-holder is adorable!! And what a great thing to have sitting on your desk with that sweet picture! Your card is really fun, too with those bright flowers.

Sue D said...

Great post it note holder and lovely doily card.

mareda said...

It was love at first sight when I first saw the Bunting and Banners Clear Stamp Set and coordinating Bunting and Button Dies set. Love this stamp and die set. I can think of so many ways to use this.
Thank you for the opportunity to win this set

Mrs B said...

Love both the post it note holder, I will be trying this, and the pretty card too.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

Both projects are awesome and fun! Really like the CAS card. It is simply beautiful.